Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you charge for this

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Conservatory roof and windows all round?

yte8y9u3.jpg

ehasubyg.jpg

It's the house on the right.

3yqe9ynu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always a hard one to judge what customers are willing to pay so go with you get feeling how much you want for the job to make it worth your while /emoticons/wink.png

i feel sick looking at it...i havent got over the mistake i made on the last roof like that....hopefully they wont phone back...no way would you catch me doing it in the sun either..../emoticons/smile.png

I prey for rain & overcast day when needing to do roofs like that

i feel sick looking at it...i havent got over the mistake i made on the last roof like that....hopefully they wont phone back...no way would you catch me doing it in the sun either..../emoticons/smile.png

I'm stalling on a quote that includes a nice size pressure wahing job at the mo as i don't really want to try cleaning this thing as well that they have also asked me to price for inside/out.

View attachment 2696

View attachment 2697

View attachment 2698

To be honest I probably won't bother quoting at all as I have a gut feeling it's going to be more hassle than it going to be worth.

The old guy taking the pics is saying to himself wtf time to do a runner me thinks:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Gone in at £170 all in ,if I loose it I'm not fussed, haven't heard anything back yet lol

I'm stalling on a quote that includes a nice size pressure wahing job at the mo as i don't really want to try cleaning this thing as well that they have also asked me to price for inside/out.
View attachment 4555

View attachment 4556

View attachment 4557

To be honest I probably won't bother quoting at all as I have a gut feeling it's going to be more hassle than it going to be worth.
That looks much more easier than the one I put up smurf lol

Might look easier but is extremly tall, has so say self cleaning glass also the rear side has access issues.

Anyhow good luck with your quote:thumbsup:

That looks much more easier than the one I put up smurf lol

Might look easier but is extremly tall, has so say self cleaning glass also the rear side has access issues.
Anyhow good luck with your quote:thumbsup:
Still not heard back lol

I get a few say to me I will have to talk to my partner bla bla but most of the time they do call back for me to go ahead. When they say that I forget about it and move on to the next though. Many a time ppl call call me back and I don't have a clue who they are /emoticons/biggrin.png

I get a few say to me I will have to talk to my partner bla bla but most of the time they do call back for me to go ahead. When they say that I forget about it and move on to the next though. Many a time ppl call call me back and I don't have a clue who they are /emoticons/biggrin.png
That's :eek:ldy: /emoticons/biggrin.png

Also may I add when the lead in yer pencil breaks too is a real bummer /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back