Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Outer Bypass Rtt. Verus Recirculating Bypass As Standard

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Can you let me know when you have an outer bypass fitted do you have to have another hose from pump going back into wheely bin for returning water to discharge to water butt, can you just use garden hose with hoselock fittings, or do you just leave it discharge itself onto the floor. cheers.

its snowing again in Middlesbrough got my WFP + backpack ready to go out. glad i dont need to use my ladders, mind that would give me an excuse not to go out at all. but money needed for washer

If you buy a new pressure washer with one already fitted should have thought would come with a bypass lengh of hose and fittings too that just goes back into the buffer tank/wheelie bin.

If not sure ask the supplier you intend to buy it from.

Can you let me know when you have an outer bypass fitted do you have to have another hose from pump going back into wheely bin for returning water to discharge to water butt, can you just use garden hose with hoselock fittings, or do you just leave it discharge itself onto the floor. cheers.

That pic you posted in your other thread has the return pipe attached to the inlet pipe , the return needs to go back into the water butt /emoticons/biggrin.png

these are the pictures Terry @ Jetmac has posted to show me setup.

your starting to worry me now donny i hope terrys not on the bottle while hes doing my set up

can you explain donny, hes got the suction filtered pipe in the left , the green hose inlet going into the right one. empy one for 10metre hose, as i say i havent paid yet hes just sent pics as spec. he must have this one already customed in yard

Terry has it 100% correct, the green hose is your return too tank its taped too the clear suction hose with the filter .

YOU asked if the return water had too go back too the barrel and yes it does, thats what i meant in my above post, just buy this setup you cant go wrong, get a wheelie bin and feed a hose from punters tap into it and throw in your suction filter and return pipe , BINGO , YOUR POWER WASHING,

cheers donny , cant you sleep. i was hoping to get my windows cleaned today, fine and bright, , try later, took dog 4 a walk , blizzards we came back white. all set up ready to go

There is also a start up procedure that I'm sure if you ask Donny with tell you.

I don't have that pump so might be different to what I need to do. /emoticons/wink.png

if you bought the loncin washer make sure to protect any bolts or screws by putting a small bit of grease over them , i got mine last march and after a few months they started rusting but this stopped it

On my chepo pump after staring by using choke & setting to full revs blaa blaa I have to turn the revs down so the water get sucked into the pump first before using the washer. If I try leaving it on full revs the pump doesn't get the water feed it needs.

I've not used a washer with an interpump yet so is this any different?

Smurf , i feed my interpump from the bottom off a wheelie bin, once water is above the height of the pump i open an air bleed valve on the pump this expels the air from the pump, ( this can be helped by pulling on recoil starter a few times with engine off ) then you simply start the engine with the trigger on the lance switched on, takes no time at all, if using straight from the mains its easy, just take out nozzle , hold trigger on till water comes out the lance replace nozzle then start engine /emoticons/biggrin.png

donny whats the best way for me to expell any air from washer if feeding washer from suction hose placed in top of bin.

laymans terms, what would my procedure be to start up pressure washer. is it any difference with an interpump than a normal pump.

is there anything i should or should not do on washer

its a bit daunting spending so much on a pressure ,frightened you might do something wrong, if our lass finds out how much its costing she ll kill me.

im only getting all this gear so i can get the experience to learn my son , in case he cant get any work when he leaves school next year, hopefully ill be a bit more expandable in my work in exterior cleaning by then, more aproachable to different clientel

Dont use that method myself Johnny, think you have too open bleed valve and start engine at low revs to draw water through, once water is coming through bleed valve you shut it, thats pump primed.

Latest Posts

Back