Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price This One Off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Bare in mind this is a one off. The bloke rents it out but he wants his other house quoting for regular cleaning. I don't want to over price this as I want to keep him sweet for the regular clean.

This job is inside and out. There is also a double patio door leading off the conny.

I might trad the back apart from over the conny. The lead will be done wfp.

I'm thinking £50.

IMAG0237_zps54c97bba.jpg

IMAG0238_zps91d0c039.jpg

IMAG0239_zps085daab6.jpg

And no Smurph, I won't be offering any deep cleans ;~)

just go 75p per window i counted 16 £11.25 and £5-7 quid for the conservatory, so £16-18 is quid i`d charge any way. (regular)

or if your down south, £25 - £150 lol.

sorry i thought this was the regular one.

I dont charge any less than £30 for a one off.

Yeah id quote that at , £24-25 outside so £50 is bang on me thinks i personaly wouldnt do a conseritry for £7 more like 10!

I've got another house...that old chestnut carrot on a stick springs to mind. So in other words he wants it doing for next to nothing :Image3:

Good luck with the quote...

May I add £50 is a very low price for a one-off inside and outside clean as it's going to take you a lot longer than 2 hours to do properly including the conservatory roof inside and out which I'm gessing he wants that doing too.

£23 for the outside windows and £43 for inside as that has to be done traditional style so I charge more for that special service.

Plus it can be a pain if you have to move anything, make sure they clear the way to make it easier for you.

We got a customer who's £12 every 10 weeks!

She wants consv cleaned inside and out. INC roof inside and out. And it's single pane glass !

Prob take 4 hours as it hasn't been cleaned in years.

Can't see us doing it as I will want £100 plus. She will say no.

It realy depends how much work uve got on. You can quote as little as 35 if you have a spare day in the month.

If you have ur days filled with a basic wage then you could go in at 65 but say ull do the con roof, if he looks game he will try it on with the inside con roof, say as hes having the rest done ull do it for a fiver... 70 quid fair game

If you are old school cleaner then its worth doing that else i wouldnt touch the con roof and stick to a fair 50

Last one I cleaned like that I charged over £400 :Image10:

We got a customer who's £12 every 10 weeks!

She wants consv cleaned inside and out. INC roof inside and out. And it's single pane glass !

Prob take 4 hours as it hasn't been cleaned in years.

Can't see us doing it as I will want £100 plus. She will say no.

Latest Posts

Back