Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price This One Off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'd charge £30 regular with another £20 for the roof so £50 for the outside. Double that for a one off so £100 outside only and £60 for inside but not including conservatory roof.

Of I got the job then great, if not then do what? It's regular work I want anyway!

Smurf I will take photos of this one. It's tiny compared to that. £400 for that is fair enough.

There you go Damo :Image12:

attachicon.gif
IMG_3428.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_3429.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_3427.JPG

After

attachicon.gif
IMG_3431.JPG

attachicon.gif
IMG_3432.JPG
How long did it take smurf for the £400?
rs2315.

£50 one of just for outs not including roof.if he's got another house he's got the money.

May I add I don't understand traditional being a special service if doing inside!

Inside windows I just use a decent glass cleaner and a good scrim, much quicker and saves spilling any water on the carpet or furniture. Done a similar job last weekend and charged £40 and took bout hour and a half, that was using wfp on all windows (outside of course!!)

Inside windows I just use a decent glass cleaner and a good scrim, much quicker and saves spilling any water on the carpet or furniture. Done a similar job last weekend and charged £40 and took bout hour and a half, that was using wfp on all windows (outside of course!!)
Thing with those glass cleaners they smear, even those apparently have anti smear formula!
That's why blading the window(or wfp ) does a better job! lol

Thing with those glass cleaners they smear, even those apparently have anti smear formula!

That's why blading the window(or wfp ) does a better job! lol
Blading on insides is a must,I'm sorry but if you can't use a blade and quick effective and without spilling water then why call your self a window cleaner,well said.

Blading on insides is a must,I'm sorry but if you can't use a blade and quick effective and without spilling water then why call your self a window cleaner,well said.
Have to agree, all you do is catch the bladed water with your mop.

I think 50 is very good all though he may look at it as its not mouldy or grimey and just needs a quick going over he may think that's pricey

I'm quite capable of using a blade on inside windows and have done plenty of times! And I mean spilling water out of a boab, it's easily done even if you're the most experience window cleaner. The glass cleaner I use has never smeared once, and my clients are always chuffed to bits so can't be that bad to use at all. Every one has they're own technique for doing things and if the windows are clean at the end the yes I call myself a Window cleaner. There ain't no rules that state you must use a mop and blade to qualify as being one

You say it dont smear but how many times you cleaned outside windows with a blade and get scrim out cause of smear or even re do whole window to find out the smear is inside!

And thats cause ppl use glass cleaner on inside windows.

You can see how worse they are when the suns out!

Back