Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

soft rubber

WCF

Help Support WCF:

slipknot

is anyone using soft rubber ?, i got my new 10" Stainless Steel Squeegee today and it has really soft rubber with it and i have found it to be a joy to work with.

also anyone on here use a smaller blade as apposed to a large blade as i find them more enjoyable to use

is anyone using soft rubber ?, i got my new 10" Stainless Steel Squeegee today and it has really soft rubber with it and i have found it to be a joy to work with.
also anyone on here use a smaller blade as apposed to a large blade as i find them more enjoyable to use
I only use soft rubbers (Unger and Moerman). I found that using a main squeegee of about ten and a half inches worked well for me. But once I started using Wagtails and Liquidators I move up to to a twelve inch.

It swivels and you can put a scrubber pad on it

Although i find the moerman excelerator even better as it doesn’t look and fall apart like the wagtail that seems like it has been made by hand in someones shed and then realised that the pad is :turd: and falls off all the time

I know they have made new design clips for the pad but it is still a piece of :turd:

Moerman excelerater with razr rubber is a good combination I find . The excelerater gives lots of adaptability different angles ect. Also the option to use swivel or fixed, very easy to switch between. It comes into its own when used on a pole though, best tool for trad pole work imo. The razr rubber lasts well but also slips like soft rubber due to it being silicone based I think, defo worth a try I reckon.

Latest Posts

Back