Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap as possible WFP experiment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks great Diwrnach . Would you mind putting a link up for the charger you use? Cheers mate

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
My charger is actually an optimate that i use on motorbikes, so its not really one I would recommend as they aren't exactly cheap or really designed for the job.

Get a backpack charger for a few quid off ebay

That will fit that socket also

Brilliant! I did find the cheaper reels get broken easily.

I used a Gardiner backpack, just took the tank off and fed in from the van tank. Still going strong!

Brilliant! I did find the cheaper reels get broken easily.I used a Gardiner backpack, just took the tank off and fed in from the van tank. Still going strong!
Must admit I expected the hose real to break fairly early on, but a year later and it is still going strong!

Brother uses a hose lock and it's the best out, so light and going strong! If it held more if change back to it from the clover reel

I've been running one of those £15 pumps on my van mount for over a year now. Brought two just in case and was thinking of getting a "proper" pump when they broke. Still on the first one though and has earns me thousands.

Yeah they seem pretty solid and I run mine on probably half power. The only thing I haven't looked at is how do you adjust at what pressure it cuts out at?

Back