Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Avatar

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

I love the avatars people use, some are like WTF /emoticons/biggrin.png. I like @daveyboy1 is obviously supporting Poppy Day, @boarcity likes dogs I think :confused: and I like bikes. What's your fave?

I am well in to my dj'ing and old school tunes so it suits me..plus I'll always be a kid mentally

Bit more exciting than some

"I'm a window cleaner and oh look my avatar is some windows"/emoticons/tongue.png

I love the avatars people use, some are like WTF :D. I like @daveyboy1 is obviously supporting Poppy Day, @boarcity likes dogs I think :confused: and I like bikes. What's your fave?
I do like my new one I must admit, I have quite a thing for the trailer park boys series and the cast, never heard of it really until a day a couple of winters ago when I was too ill to move from bed and decided to watch the whole series on netflix over the next 3 odd days, bloody loved it! So different to the normal stuff and I was hooked by it and the humour! It's so stupid it just kept me watching, I hope one day I get to clean trailers on a trailer park like that it would be superb lol!

View attachment 5589

View attachment 5586

View attachment 5587

View attachment 5588

@daveyboy1 Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible ****... me.

"Found anything?"

"No sir"

"Found anything?"

"No sir"

"Found anything?"

"We ain't found sheit"

What a quality film

"Found anything?""No sir"

"Found anything?"

"No sir"

"Found anything?"

"We ain't found sheit"