Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got me new pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Keep it clean pal, and keep it lacquered too, brilliant poles but need regular maintenance

Mine was fine for ages and then all of a sudden seemed quite knackered, but after a bit of tlc its back to new, its now nearly 18 month old

i have the 22ft facelift pole luv the clamps my number 1 section doesnt have a lot of adjustment left:( ill b lackering it soon had it 7 months ish:eek: very nce pole tho stiff lite an the clamps r very quick in use

Yes it is,I must admit I racking up the price if it all tho,I bought it all from WFP suppliers and fitted it in me van(with lots if searching on here for advice)it now easy in to the £1000.it makes me crease tho when a £8 clean says,no more thank you,it leaves the windows wet lmfao /emoticons/smile.png :) /emoticons/smile.png

We all get those too which I've found are mostly some old folk. You may never re-educate them all how wfp works so I will explain before the first clean and if they still moan I will give them a handout so they can read it. Doing so 99% will come around and the few that don't I will say best you find a trad guy then. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mind you if they have dementia then you have no hope as the conversation will happen every time you call to clean them:rolleyes:

I gave everyone a letter regards change over,it took some 5 months n then they start with the waffle

I just mark em off the book n say get trad cleaner then,I still taking on tho so it balancing out /emoticons/smile.png :)

Back