Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Homers

norm

time to check out my own gutters and clean my own windows today

i know the gutters will need cleaned out and dislike cleaning my own windows

do all window cleaners have dirty windows til er or is indoors gives ear ache?

me thinks probably or maybe i just laazy :rolleyes:

Im guilty of cleaning my windows more than once a week :oops:

I test each squeegee as a rule on a sunday andchange any rubbers and in that process i clean my back windows, wfp my fronts every now and then as they are leaded up and down. I never used to clean my windows years ago though, back when all i had was one unmodified 14"

Same here paul

Back in the day i never bothered but i must have the cleanest windows in town now

Always test my blades on the back ones and clean the fronts more than once weekly sometimes as i park on the drive when i get home so just quickly go over them

All pvc is spotless also

Not a good advert for a windies house not to be clean

Same here paulBack in the day i never bothered but i must have the cleanest windows in town now

Always test my blades on the back ones and clean the fronts more than once weekly sometimes as i park on the drive when i get home so just quickly go over them

All pvc is spotless also

Not a good advert for a windies house not to be clean
Arrr, because we are alike with multiple modified channels, got to test then eh mate? Nothing worse than going to work and starting the day realizing ur squeegee rubber is knackered, i made sure 9 were spot on last night, dont need nine, but if my 10" becomes worn i will grab my 9" which i know is fine.

far too easy these days for me...as I do a lot of the neighbours and using my special self drying water I can sit in my chair and check it out....

okay ..there is the slightest one line of spotting....but...you can hardly see it...and I dont waste my pure cleaning the frames every time...

now as for the gutters...well the cars are always in the way...but I usually empty them when I see em over flowing....

and...er...I NEVER GET PAID...dont think she even notices...

You could alway send your missus an invoice I suppose but I'm betting it won't get paid in dosh /emoticons/biggrin.png

far too easy these days for me...as I do a lot of the neighbours and using my special self drying water I can sit in my chair and check it out....
okay ..there is the slightest one line of spotting....but...you can hardly see it...and I dont waste my pure cleaning the frames every time...

now as for the gutters...well the cars are always in the way...but I usually empty them when I see em over flowing....

and...er...I NEVER GET PAID...dont think she even notices...

My missus use to say to me "on your birthday" but she never said which one :thumbsdown:

I have a pal who cleans my windows trad style,as he has a round where I stay,I like seeing his mistakes, directional lines, detailing with a wet cloth, window has a smudge around the edge of the window, it makes me feel better, that he has been cleaning windows for years and myself only a year and he is still making mistakes and making a living, he is about 6' 3" and built well, so no one really going to say anything to him, unless their no right in the head, nice guy though.

I only clean two windows in my house , the insides of one in the living room, to play with my technique and my latest dog earing attempt and a small window in the kitchen, me no likey small windows, but need the practice:)

I've never met a trad window cleaner yet that does a perfect job every time as they are too busy trying to make a living.

Back