Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

guttervacs

id do that in 20 minutes and charge 50 quid i have a minium charge of 40 its a profitable add on plus i get a fair bit of facia and soffit cleans from the gutter cleaning

I'm very interested in them as I do alot of gutters by hand. Very good money in gutter and soffit clearing/cleaning.

Do they take up much room in your van? Can they be compacted down in size?

James.

it depends on size of the hoover you use i drive a transit connect and also carry a powerwasher and wfp trolley drums of water guttervac poles etc so if you want to see a small hoover thats suitable try clarke gutter vac .com

do you guys charge per meter or just look at it and say what it is??what if theres just a small area blocked up at one end??

i charge from 40 up and if theres a gutter garden with weeds etc growing out of them i charge extra as the vac will not cope with most of these so its a ladder job then

it depends on size of the hoover you use i drive a transit connect and also carry a powerwasher and wfp trolley drums of water guttervac poles etc so if you want to see a small hoover thats suitable try clarke gutter vac .com
Cheers for that Mr.Shine I also drive a Transit Connect so hopefully this will be perfect, I'm researching them now /emoticons/sad.png

James.

hi james theres a lot of videos of gutter vacs on youtube also the manufacturers put some up look out for omnivac and easterntrading also polarvac these are a bit more expensive than the clarke vacs but i suppose its all down to budget good luck anyway

Latest Posts

Back