Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had a bad week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kev

Had a bad week. Through no fault of my own i had to put some work for sale on gumtree and had a guy coming to look at it tomorrow i was going to take him round and introduce him to the customers but i had a change of heart at the last minute and called him earlier to let him know and in no uncertain terms he let me know he wasn't happy i feel really bad. But i've decided to keep the work and go wfp. So between changing over to wfp and all that and letting this guy down i feel like **** today

Had a bad week. Through no fault of my own i had to put some work for sale on gumtree and had a guy coming to look at it tomorrow i was going to take him round and introduce him to the customers but i had a change of heart at the last minute and called him earlier to let him know and in no uncertain terms he let me know he wasn't happy i feel really bad. But i've decided to keep the work and go wfp. So between changing over to wfp and all that and letting this guy down i feel like **** today
These things happen. The fact you feel bad about it shows you're a good egg. Good luck with the wfp, I think you've made the right decision keeping the work on, you're probably going to need it.

These things happen. The fact you feel bad about it shows you're a good egg. Good luck with the wfp, I think you've made the right decision keeping the work on, you're probably going to need it.
Cheers mate. I added up what i'd be losing a year and just couldn't do it but there was other factors involved. A guy has came in at the last minute to say he will give me a hand with the work 3 or 4 days it is so that takes the heat off me for a month while i get a wfp set up organised for next time

right decision!!you would of made completion 4 yourself selling it anyway.
I know mate. Definitely the right decision but it wouldn't have been competition as the work i was selling was 16 miles away. Once i sold it it wouldn't affect me as all my main work is where i live

Kev........

Was the work you were selling also in Stirling?

Just heard a similar story from my friend who was wanting to buy work in Stirling. Can't be that small a world surely? Lol

Kev........
Was the work you were selling also in Stirling?

Just heard a similar story from my friend who was wanting to buy work in Stirling. Can't be that small a world surely? Lol
Yeah mate the work was near stirling

Back