Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Isle of whight cleaner falls from ladder, critical

Hope he gets better

I still enjoy working on ladders but you have to be as safe as possible at all times

The worst ones are regular jobs where you tend to get complacent as it has been ok every other time you have been there

Cemetery road mmmm that would put me on edge straight away ,hope this fellow window cleaner makes a full recovery

Locally to me there is a place called ugley near bishops Stortford and a nasty near royston

Back Passage, London

Mincing Lane, London

Mudchute, London

Percy Passage, London

Swallow Passage, London

Trump Street, London

Cumming Street, London

Cockfoster, London

**** Turpin Lane, London

**** Hill, London

Titley Close, London

Cockbush Avenue, London

Can we get back on track here.

This set of posts started about a fellow window cleaner who has had a nasty fall.

But I suppose comments like "maybe a round going" set the tone.......

Not good

Until ppl start taking ladder safety seriously sadly it will continue to happen.

Anyone wants to buy a round /emoticons/biggrin.png

Seriously the article did not mention the chap who fell was a window cleaner so could have been the home owner for all we know

Can we get back on track here.
This set of posts started about a fellow window cleaner who has had a nasty fall.

But I suppose comments like "maybe a round going" set the tone.......

Not good
This is always going to happen on public forums m8,in my opinion if your easy offended or easily shocked then stay of the net ,lots of people including myself wishes this guy a speedy recovery ,so OK we had a laugh about street names but im not putting up with you trying to make out we are out of order because we certainly aren't

As you would see if you read back on previous threads i am always banging on about using ladders safely the same as all us traddies on here do (hence why smurf should have shares in ankalad and microlite as so many of us have bought them on his recommendation )

But also making jokes about a bad situation is the way some people deal with things

My mum was a firewoman and the only way to deal with some of the stuff they see is to have a laugh or they would never be able to do the job

It's a human coping mechanism

So wind your neck in a bit fella and join in the normal day to day stuff on here not just pipe up to have a pop

it did make me think ...and that is the point .....I got tired and was kinda rushing and I went up ladders...and really ...would I should I ...I mean ...okay the flags were dry to start with but...after my stick waggling they were very wet and greenish and I shouldnt have taken the risk but ....I WAS TIRED I WANTED THE JOB TO FINISH I WANTED MY CHAIR.....so reading this post makes you think...what if...what if my ladder had gone slipperty slip...it does make you think...hope the person in question is okay who ever he/she was ..

Latest Posts

Back