Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

best brush for gutters

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

jambo113

just wondering if anyone can recomend a good brush for gutters or what type of bristle is best also a half decent cheap pole im using a diy 15ft one at the min its ok but a bit bendy when its extended all the way to the joints, cant get as much pressure on as id like ive been offered a 18ft clx from a mate for 85 quid with a tap and a basic sill brush on it would this be anygood or would i be better of just getting a longer pole and only extending each section halfway?

you need a brush with stiff bristles mate, i use a stiff sill brush for everything , your mates clx sounds a good deal if its in good nick

yer i think im going to buy it off him i know its a good price but i was thinking about getting something a little bit bigger i mainly clean trad but ive just recently bought a backpack off him which was intended for awkward windows and gutter and conny cleans. i'll ask him if i can borrow it for a few days and see how i get on with it cheeky i know but its nice to try before u buy lol

also would fan or pencil jets be best

once you try it your lost you cant go back to anything else, i was about 60% trad untill i got a clx 27 now i even wfp bungalows

definately a cill brush ubix 2000 virosol or tfr or whatever detergent you like and youl have no problem cleaning them

Back