Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Juliet balcony

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's when the inside of the Juliet gets dirty that it becomes a real problem.
It does, but then the customers must expect there is an issue and the job will never be perfect. If they want a perfect job then this is the price and someone must be home so they can be cleaned from inside.

A window cleaner locally had a cleaning contract for a 5 story block of flats in town, all with juliet balconies. He told them straight that he would clean the glass above the frame but not below. That was the tenants/owners responsibility. He did them to his terms for years.

yep most is done by maids but the windows are always dirtypretty much its a new market here i originaly came from uk where i got the idea

started with shop front work .there is some major competition here for shop fronts .one guy did a clever thing he decided thatt when employing youngsters to clean shop fronts they always do a **** job and he always deals with complaints.

so he works only with chains he takes a chain like h& m and does it the whole contry

but he takes dirt cheap so he gets no complaints since the managment is happy all the chain gets cleaned for cheap and its almost impossible to compete with him.

but i do more houses bit of stores for people who care about quality of work
you jammy jammy get lol, whereabouts are you

yep most is done by maids but the windows are always dirtypretty much its a new market here i originaly came from uk where i got the idea

started with shop front work .there is some major competition here for shop fronts .one guy did a clever thing he decided thatt when employing youngsters to clean shop fronts they always do a **** job and he always deals with complaints.

so he works only with chains he takes a chain like h& m and does it the whole contry

but he takes dirt cheap so he gets no complaints since the managment is happy all the chain gets cleaned for cheap and its almost impossible to compete with him.

but i do more houses bit of stores for people who care about quality of work
Just shows it's the same problems where ever you go.

Except you will have much nicer weather than I do in Scotland.

The only difference here is that in the summer the rain is warmer.

Latest Posts

Back