Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Invoices.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

How do you lot make your invoices ? Invoice pad ? Letter headed paper ?

My dad found this http://aynax.com/ and i am currently using this site to send my invoices its great !! Im sure there will be some people on here that wont agree but i think its brilliant /emoticons/smile.png

i use business cards as my invoice from vistaprint /emoticons/smile.png cots like 1p per card so does the job /emoticons/smile.png

I just made my own in word, since i started using them a few weeks ago customers are now paying on time. I just add the date and amount.

Drew Window Cleaning Invoice

Your Windows Were Cleaned Today

By Matthew

DATE__________________

TIME__________________

Amount _______________

I will come back to collect payment on

DATE_________________

TIME_________________

You can also pay ONLINE at

www.drewwindow.co.uk

and click

Customer Payments

OR Send a cheque to

Matthew Drew

Mobile -

Email -

I just made my own in word, since i started using them a few weeks ago customers are now paying on time. I just add the date and amount.

Drew Window Cleaning Invoice

Your Windows Were Cleaned Today

By Matthew

DATE__________________

TIME__________________

Amount _______________

I will come back to collect payment on

DATE_________________

TIME_________________

You can also pay ONLINE at

www.drewwindow.co.uk

and click

Customer Payments

OR Send a cheque to

Matthew Drew

Mobile -

Email -
to much to write their mate... i used to write their name on my old invoices find it very annoying..,. now i hate a price and date only... but i leave these blank for residential

and only fill them in for commercial jobs as they need it to put thru their books /emoticons/smile.png

Yeh i only use the invoices as i have a contract for end of tenancy cleaning for an estate agent and im going to use it for all commercial work

Back