Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bird Plop.. No Longer A Nightmare

for any stubborn bird **** i place a washing uo pad on my harris pole and tie rack it on wash it off like washing up, job done, 50p for ten., hard side and soft side.. keep it simple.and cheap.

View attachment 895

I carry a trigger sprayer with some ECover window cleaning solution in it. I've got a heavy duty trigger on it so I can spritz a dab of soap on most second floor windows, 22ft to be exact. Hit the egg with that and let it soak a bit while you clean another window.

i wanted to work today but after visiting the gym yesterday, after many years doing deadlifts decided to up my weight, a pain shot through my back now im knackered untill recovered, hopefully next week, shame weathers great here. i will utilise my time and go do a flyer drop., im going to do a helicopter drop, book a ride and drop thousands over middlesbrough.

i need a long sprayer to use on conservatory roofs, save using a conny ladder., plenty of spray, just rinse.

Mike, follow the link and you will see a photo, the mini scrub pad attached to the adjustable angle adapter.
http://www.wfp-brush.co.uk/brush-cleaning-accessories

Its laser cut stainless steel, it has smooth edges all round then with heavy duty Velcro on top 48mmx 18mm, I’m sure you are interested in the weight- 18g

Richard
Hi Richard

Your the first to do so. Not too keen on the plastic scarper, but the Velcro idea, it's great. Works a treat.

Richard

The top part of the pad holder isn't in the picture. I've been to your website before and I can't see the whole thing.

You can make one Mike,

Get a straight piece of stainless steel 75mm long x 16mm wide & 2mm thick; put a 90 degree bend in it and then drill just over a 6mm hole in the short end at the bottom – attach Velcro to the top or if you want the 3M version.

Make it a bit bigger or taller as I think Belfastcleaning is in the process of doing. Or you could buy a couple of brushes from me and I will give you one. /emoticons/wink.png

Richard

Hi Richard
Your the first to do so. Not too keen on the plastic scarper, but the Velcro idea, it's great. Works a treat.
Thanks mate, the brush scraper does come in useful, just try it as a last resort then, if that don’t work – ladders maybe!

Richard

Recommend tecbuk to anyone ! Get your brush heads from Richard at tecbuk they are brilliant

Back