Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need an abseiler.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pitting in a quote for for a 14 story building and need an abseiler for 3 days.
If you know anyone in Notts or willing to travel to Notts for 3 days let me know.

Cheers.
I have the number of one based in Stevenage.

there not the cheapest but if you want his number send me your email address and I will email it over.

Craig

Was thinking of someone closer as obviously distance = ££ on hotels etc.
Will let you know though.
Hi Green pro have you got other abseilers or are you just wanting one to do the job as a ex abseiler myself always needed two working together on jobs in case of accidents one can be able to rescue the other

I have often thought about this

As an ex climber and abseiler for recreation i have never needed any tickets

I do sometimes wonder how much money there is to be made for someone with all the tickets

Depends who you work for as an irata rope access tech level one its a lot of money to get a ticket over £600 when I had one you had to renew it every 3 years. Average good day rate £100 window cleaning for level one some company give you less around London.

Depends who you work for as an irata rope access tech level one its a lot of money to get a ticket over £600 when I had one you had to renew it every 3 years. Average good day rate £100 window cleaning for level one some company give you less around London.
I've often fancied this, but for 100 notes I would rather keep my feet on Terra firma.

That said, I bet the firms are charging 250 a head to the business, so maybe it is worth it as a crew of two.

Hi Green pro have you got other abseilers or are you just wanting one to do the job as a ex abseiler myself always needed two working together on jobs in case of accidents one can be able to rescue the other
Yep, the law requires them to work in a 2 man team incase of rescue needed.

I have often thought about thisAs an ex climber and abseiler for recreation i have never needed any tickets

I do sometimes wonder how much money there is to be made for someone with all the tickets
The best price I have so far is £700 per day for a 2 man crew.

£100 a day :eek: that's an hours work for them on the other forum.
I don't need to go as far as the other forums to earn that. /emoticons/tongue.png

And for some on here, allegedly. Not me tho!!
It can be done quite easily @Markyboy 50 I have witnessed others on here do it and others in here have witnessed me do it.

Making big hourly bucks isn't hard in this game. The hard part is the dedication to out in the hours to make them bucks count.

Your mate is a manager at Sports Direct for example, he earns £100 per day before taxes etc.... does a 5 day week and takes home around £360 for the luxury world of retail. You know full well if you put in a full 8 hours you can take that in one shift and have the rest of the week off. That's the real issues for windys, good hourly rates so we all knock off just after lunch as most of us are at the stage of living comfortably on what we take.

Just two weeks ago I subbed a job to @adamangler, he cleared £100 per hour for his graft and will do silmiar money tomorrow.

A level 1 has to be supervised by a level 2 or 3.

Levels 1 's can't supervise

The price you have been quoted is about the going rate for 2 men pro green.

Self employed abseilers earn good money but tend to not just do one thing.

They may do Windows cleaning,painting,put banners up,repointing etc.

Just carpet cleaning @Eviestevie
I take it you have no interest in that stone floor job we discussed?
@Green Clean Windows

Hi mate yes but depends when she wants it doing

I'm doing that dome in London all next week then catchup on round so couple week?

Also would you be able to get me some of the sealant/epoxy she used and find out exactly what stone it is

Been chatting with my supplier today about best epoxy remover

Back