Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vistaprint delivery

vito61

Decided to get some flash printing for those times when I want to impress etc.

Vistaprint do lovely line in full colour postcards so carefully applied my own inimitable style and expressive wordsmithery to one of their stock offerings. It seems mighty impressive even if I say so myself.

Big shock at postage terms - Lots of dosh for v quick turnaround, not so much for not so quick and reasonable for what they officially term (I kid you not) as "slow".

So what to do? I go for the...... yes, you've guessed, cheap option.

Get an email a day or so later saying that my order has been shipped early!

Big joyliodes and smiley happy faces.

Email says 12 days early which works out tomorrow. I'll keep you posted (posted, geddit?)

:cool:/emoticons/biggrin.png

iv had 21 day delivery and 3day delivery had both free i tend to buy alot so wait for free 7 day delivery or somthing

iv had 500 business cards for £3.60 delivered lol took 21 days but who cares thats cheap

also had 3000 flyers delivered free all game in good time and i love the printing is very good.

Zipadee doo dah day!

Vistaprint cards arrived today. 11 days earlier than anticipated and on thier "slow" cheaper service.

Nice job as well.

I placed an order with them for 5000 leaflets, 500 business cards and 2 pens, paid £33 for fast delivery and they sent the wrong pens, I called them and they said they would rush the pens to me. I revived an email saying the pens had now been dispatched and would be with me in 3 days, 3 days later no pens, tracked the pens through parcel 24 and they told me the parcel was still with vista print and had not been dispatched yet. I contacted them again and they now say the pens will be with me on or before the 12th. I'm so pee'd off with them as the original order was placed on the 20th.

I have order quite a few business cards from them recently, and was impressed, there pricing is all over the place is it does seem really cheep, but the products are decent and am very happy with what I got for my money. Over the last few years I have been ordering flyers from a local printers which have did an excellent job for me in the past, but generally my orders were in a region of £300. So I will be using vista print in the future, purely because they are offer a decent low cost alternative.

Vista print is good as once you make your first order they email you all the time offering free stuff. I might have a look haven't been on in a while

Yeah they are good. I just won't be using them any time soon.

I'm making flyers myself, i have no interest in pens, and my next business cards are going to be totally custom, and I know a company local that do a REALLY awesome job at it.

You should get some free stuff off them Knoxy, why stand for paying £33 just on quick delivery and not getting what you want, I'd demand a refund of £33 minimum.

You paid the £33 because the sooner you got the cards the sooner you could use them.

Get it back...

Printing.com have an offer for 5000 a5 double sided gloss flyers for £99.. Can you add your own design on to vista print?
I've not tried that myself but they do seem to have most bases covered so would guess they probably do.

What amazes me is the amount some of you guys are having printed. I am working on my own, within a fairly defined area. So as my customers are repeating every 6-8 weeks I don't feel the need for so many. This order was for 250 just so I had something reasonable to give out when asked.

Printing.com have an offer for 5000 a5 double sided gloss flyers for £99.. Can you add your own design on to vista print?
I've not tried that myself but they do seem to have most bases covered so would guess they probably do.

What amazes me is the amount some of you guys are having printed. I am working on my own, within a fairly defined area. So as my customers are repeating every 6-8 weeks I don't feel the need for so many. This order was for 250 just so I had something reasonable to give out when asked.
I went for 5k as it was a bargain at £99 for quality and turnaround. I had planned to drop like mad but got through a few thousands, still around 2k left. Hoping to get these out with in next month. How much you pay for 250?

It was about £33 all in. Full colour one side, grey scale on t'other, on card.

Yes I know it was dear, but I just toodled around on their website 'till it was what I wanted.

It was about £33 all in. Full colour one side, grey scale on t'other, on card.

Yes I know it was dear, but I just toodled around on their website 'till it was what I wanted.
Actually I've just looked at Printing.com website and I don't think I did to bad with Vistaprint, certainly for what I wanted

Back