Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new ladder

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

used me new ladder to day to get up on a balkney to trad a set of dubble doors gota say it was solid as a rock:)
1979861_1415004088761587_9016778059188329974_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that ladder works much better with and ankalad fitted and deployed as stops the ladder slipping backwards, sideways at the top and stops ladder bounce too. Not only that if the ground had been slopping then you would have been knackered. So I found it easy to still work on slopping ground safely by using http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anti-Slip-Ladder-Mats-/111302267455?pt=UK_Baby_BabyFeedingUtensils_EH&hash=item19ea21d23f to make the ladder level first then deploy the ankalad so to make sure the ladder is not going to go anywhere.

used me new ladder to day to get up on a balkney to trad a set of dubble doors gota say it was solid as a rock:)
1979861_1415004088761587_9016778059188329974_n.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ill b geting me stabliser soon cant wate luckyly the ground was flat on that job ill also get some of them props they look very handy indeed

I use the combi version and the straps fell off on there own well of sorts. With a lot of help from weathering and me trapping them under the ladder whilst clamping them down on the van roof bars they soon broke /emoticons/biggrin.png

I cut the annoying straps off mine :mad:

Nice one :thumbsup:

Those ladder mats in the link I gave you are one of the best bits of kit I have ever bought as when used in conjunction with the ankalad the ladder is as safe as houses on sloping ground too /emoticons/smile.png

ill b geting me stabliser soon cant wate luckyly the ground was flat on that job ill also get some of them props they look very handy indeed

dont use laddermats on damp or smooth ground. they let go on me and i fell the full drop

Back