Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The stupid complaint for the day...@!@

koopmaster

I clean the flat above and she lives at the bottom... always moans every month...

I finish. She sticks her head out the back door and points to the 2 water coolers that are wet...

WHY DID YOU WET THOSE

.. WHY WHY WHY...

Me: it's raining..??

Her: so why did you wet them?

Me but it's raining. They were wet before I stated..

Her why did you wet them?

me: but it's raining!!!

Her why did...

Me : just walked off with screaming in the background... lol some people....

Sounds like a belief that you are God and she's having a nice philosophical debate with you /emoticons/wink.png Next time say it was you controlling the clouds and it's a warning to keep her head in the flat

Some people just wait for a chance to moan, yell and behave them selfs as a complete ****, think they must have a sad Life

If you are god making it rain cant u just hit her with an electric bolt too? :rolleyes:

I know that used to work out well for Zeus

I had this same sort of problem, wfping a top flat and getting windows downstairs wet, i actually just ladders those now

They must be pretty sad to be worked up about purified water coming out of an almost silent pump :rolleyes:

I did offer her a quote but she can't afford it. And to be honest after her moaning at me EVERY month I don't want to clean hers.

Just right koop and next time she says something just tell her they looked a bit dry so you moisturized the for her ....lol

Back