Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking 2 man Small van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

thinking that in the near future I could do with changing my Connect T230 which is a great little van and payload of 900kg as I sometimes have my son working with me and think I could do with a little more payload, but may in the future come onboard full time.

My van as a compact 325 and I carry 6 25litre drum with a backpack on lightweight alley trolley.

I do two to three days a week in a couple of small towns where the houses are like rabbit warren and the roads very tight and parking can be a bit of a pain, so would like to keep to a small van so I would like a 500 litre two man system and carry a backpack with 2 x 25 litre drums for them awkward jobs, set fold up ladders, x3 slx poles and a little bit of trade gear plus myself and son.

Thinking the Vauxhall combo 1000kg payload or fiat doblo 1000kg

Anyone use the combo or fiat or another smaller van that as a minimum 1000kg lpayload any suggestions will be appreciated or do you guys think I should get a bigger van but please bear in mind the small narrow roads I have mentioned previously.

Back