Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Garden Hose to ro unit!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeegee1

Hi last question to test you experienced wfp cleaners. I've installed a ibc tank in a shed and need to source water from outside tap. Problem I have is how do I get from tap to 1/4" inlet tubing. Is there a connector from hose to tubing?? Any ideas would be very much welcomed as this is about the last hurdle I need to jump before I can get out onto the dark side.

Yeah thats what I did when starting out top, got loooads of connectors I don't need... However you'll be surprised how useful them come in over the years...

Yeah thats what I did when starting out top, got loooads of connectors I don't need... However you'll be surprised how useful them come in over the years...
Yes u Dar say I 2ill end up with a box of goodies that I can pilferage in the coming months 5hanks again

From what I can see, you want a garden tap/hose connector to a 1/2barb, then a short bit of 1/2 hose and then a 1/2 to 1/4 jose reducer.

Back