Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rated people

Jimroot

Has anyone used rated people or have an opinion on a pay per job service?

The way the pricing is set up I don't think it would suit domestic window cleaners, it's £15 monthly sub and pay per job, like £10 to quote for a job, so unless it's a massive house it wouldn't be worth the risk (and still not even then probably). If they decline the quote it's still £10 to pay.

I thought for gutter cleaning it might be worth it as I'm not getting any bookings in and I can put the £10 back onto a quote.

Has anyone used rated people or have an opinion on a pay per job service?
The way the pricing is set up I don't think it would suit domestic window cleaners, it's £15 monthly sub and pay per job, like £10 to quote for a job, so unless it's a massive house it wouldn't be worth the risk (and still not even then probably). If they decline the quote it's still £10 to pay.

I thought for gutter cleaning it might be worth it as I'm not getting any bookings in and I can put the £10 back onto a quote.
You are much better paying for a yell.com listing - think to come in top 3 in yell is £15 per month - one job and its payed for - also Checkatrade that £600 for gutter cleaning but they refund full if you don't make your money back in spend - if you search gutter cleaning on google Yell and Checkatrade come on first page always - so much more exposure

Back