Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Benefits of a heated system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi all. I've been toying around with the idea of getting a heated setup.

But now we are heading to warmer weather is there any point.

My main question is does it help the glass dry quicker?

Cheers

Jason

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
John there are houses I do and the glass is dry when I'm packing up .

I personally love using hot water for me it's better on timber windows and the hoses are easier worked with ,in saying that it's just my preference [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Miles better than cold, far better cleaning especially on stuff like G/S/F, faster, and nicer on your hoses. Also a great USP to customers.

Wouldn't be without it, use it allday everyday, but if your doing it, do it right, not some DIY effort with a gas bottle.

Miles better than cold, far better cleaning especially on stuff like G/S/F, faster, and nicer on your hoses. Also a great USP to customers.Wouldn't be without it, use it allday everyday, but if your doing it, do it right, not some DIY effort with a gas bottle.
Trev I have fitted a gas bottle ,cleared with insurance company secured in van and cost me approx £140 in total compared to what £2500 -£3000 set up [emoji16]

Surely would do as a try out not much to lose [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've benn using hot for a couple of months now and love it. its brilliant on first cleans would not go back to cold

Back