Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello All - I'm Back!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Name : Jamie

Cleaning Method : WFP

Years cleaning : 5

Area : Cambridgeshire

About me :
Hi all, I'm Jamie from My Little Cleaning Company I'm just rejoining the site after many months away from it to see if I can sell my system and poles to anyone??? Since I left the site we have brought another business called Impressive Ironing and have decided that window cleaning is not for us and are going to concentrate on our other services we offer. Next stop creating an ad! I hope everyone is well and their business is growing strong!

hey Jamie, glad to see your back! and sounds like you are doing well with things, sorry to hear that your giving up the window cleaning side of things though! but wish you well in the other stuff you do!

Hello Jamie nice to hear your doing well I am still hear mate we joined the same day if you remember

Cheers mate, it's for the best. Gave it a good crack but need to concentrate on other things now. How's things with you?
yer not going to bad really, like you things going in diffrent ways at the minute, so not enough days in the week!

Hia Jamie welcome back, lovin those pics of you mate catherine has. (not in a *** way).

Don't worry about the advertising mate you have enough posts for the wanted/sale sections I think but wouldn't matter if not, we all know you (well most of us do).

Hia Jamie welcome back, lovin those pics of you mate catherine has. (not in a *** way).
Don't worry about the advertising mate you have enough posts for the wanted/sale sections I think but wouldn't matter if not, we all know you (well most of us do).
Lol!! The secret is out, I don't kiss and tell!!! They came out ok, I really like the close up shots.

How's things going with you buddy?

Lol!! The secret is out, I don't kiss and tell!!! They came out ok, I really like the close up shots.

All good mate but I'm with posh, do you do the ironing lol.

All good mate but I'm with posh, do you do the ironing lol.

Have you 2 got some thing about me with an iron?????

hey welcome back

aslong as your doign well thats all that matters /emoticons/smile.png

i love window cleaning tho /emoticons/tongue.png haha

Back