Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Brush For Gutter & Fascias

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oliver

Hi this has probably been asked thousands times before but what's the best brush you would recommend to use for gutters & fascia's?

And will they fit on my clx pole?

I am interested in using other brushes on my clx but don't know what adapter I need or do I just screw the base piece onto the new brush?

Vikan hedgehog brush for gutters they are ace for that. Gardiner ones are ok ish. Don't like the bristles coming out of the gardiner sill brushes get stuck in awkward places. So hedgehog all the way.

I've tried loads but found the dt stiff works well enough for me and is not a brick on a stick like vikan brushes :laugh:

Vikan hedgehog brush for gutters they are ace for that. Gardiner ones are ok ish. Don't like the bristles coming out of the gardiner sill brushes get stuck in awkward places. So hedgehog all the way.
Where did you get your Vikan hedgehog brush mate I cant find them anywhere? only see one on streamlinesystems but its soft bristles do they make them with hard?

Yeah it's the red one. I use the flocked one it's quite soft, Green and red one. I have a Vikan hilo stiff bristle brush too, but the hedgehog brush seems better for the gutter cleaning.

Varitech / streamline systems same company. There very good there, another one of my local suppliers, they fitted my van system for me too.

Back