Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

estimate

Well I'd give a detailed quote

How I approach drives is on arrival lad starts setting all machines up and filling buffer tanks while I wet the drive and apply hypo

We then go grab a coffee let the tanks fill and hypo do its work

On return I rinse the hypo down

Then we clean

Then we retreat with weed killer and let soak down between all paving and rinse

2 days later go back resand and seal if customer wants

I'd charge 600 for drive that size clean and sand and treat

2 days work

We also give out after care sheets because you would be amazed at the people who think they will never get weeds again

It might be worth roughing it out to see the size and if it works out quite expensive suggest a day rate that is what I have done on large pressure cleans as sometimes it can be over £400 and easy done in a day so when the customer nearly falls over I suggest a day rate of around £220 at least you will have something to book in when it's raining

Big driveway so might be worth doing a price break after a certain m2, IE: the standard around these parts is £2.50 per m2 but I drop it to £2 m2 over 100 square metres, that's with no sanding or other service.

A whirlaway would have that drive cleaned in a morning without issue, even with a regular turbo nozzle your not looking at a days work to get it done so I would go with a square metre quote rather than a day rate

Back