Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

People In England

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Do you guys have something similar to this?

http://www.slwcn.org/

Ranks well in google, Just had my 8th job from it today. Was a 15 pound house. Ive used the report an un licenced window cleaner option too. Fast and effective! 3 days it took for the police to go pull the guy up about not having a licence lol.

Also shows a list of all licence window cleaners in each area. Now sure how they get this though probably a freedom of information act

thats good but bad aswell , what if someone is a new starter and have no licence ???
They should still have a licence weather there new or not, especially if there canvassing another window cleaners work. Ive been reported twice now lol.

I do see where your coming from though, The guy I reported was an a*s

They should still have a licence weather there new or not, especially if there canvassing another window cleaners work. Ive been reported twice now lol.

I do see where your coming from though, The guy I reported was an a.s.s.
Well fair enough , but you know as well as i do and everyone else does we all end up canvassing other window cleaners work it's innevitable .

I would be happy if they bought done this in England not just Scotland, It would stop the cowboy cleaners from coming out for a bit of beer money

Lol

Back