Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

the mystery customer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

have you got any that theres something unexplained,some hidden secret that you absolutely KNOW They have ?

iv had 2 in the last 8yrs . one i dont clean for now they paid me in change every single time . one time on a drizzling day i caught the guy scrubbing the underside of his car wheelarches ,desperately getting off every bit of dirt -cursing as he did it - removing the trace evidence?

number 2 is this couple in there 60s ,been cleaning a few yrs thought him odd but pays ok. anyhow today we were a few days late.on arrival no answer at the door so we jus cleaned the front.on our departure the lady appears and says you can do the back now.but my hubbys out so u will av to come thru so you can unlock garage door to let the lads in etc. anyhow halfway thru the clean hubby turns up ,i tell him i went thru the house. you did?? [house was normal looking] i then look at him closer hes got white powder all over his eyebrows. he then says youve got to tex me from now on, i just KNOW hes scared i saw or heard summat in that house .

Last edited:
Think she's robbed u mate. Don't look like £15 there
Counted mate it was bang on lol!

She claimed she was in a panic as no cash on her so raided the change jar, happens again shes binned.

I have one guy that I'm convinced is a spy. He's always travelling to the strangest of locations, lots of private phone calls, Maps and plane tickets lying about, and a quiet demeanor that seems like he's been trained to act normal. His job is also something very random.yet boring in an attempt to throw me off the scent.

Back