Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best backpack on market?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

H2o

Looking at buying a back pack for getting round some of the backs easier, theres loads out there though so just thought id see what everyone else is using or recommends? Thanks, H2o.

I have the one from gardnier does the job well and pumps to a 3 story building no problem do like the idea of the one from the cleaning werehouse with wheels as to carry 20 litres is heavy .

Iv had my wcw big boy for a couple of years now still going. Bungy it to a b&q sack Barrow. Now use a trolley for chem pumping.

Gardiners v3 because of the decent handle on it not one of those handle in the lid ones

not a great lover off backpacks

but i,m totally sick off reeling in 100m of hose, the back of houses is total nightmare

electric reel is on my bucket list

not a great lover off backpacksbut i,m totally sick off reeling in 100m of hose, the back of houses is total nightmare

electric reel is on my bucket list
You will love it

which one would you recommend
I had the waterworks one from window cleaning warehouse when they had them on offer at £199. A bit of a pain to set up, but I'm not mechanical at all.

The next model up comes complete.

I think Greentoe started with the same as me but has upgraded to the better one.

Either, you will love it.

Tony

What makes you use the back pack over the Hewitt then?? I've got back pack at the min but I wanted something that holds a bit more water, is the Hewitt easy to move around and get in and out of van?cheers

Thanks for the replys, just been having a look at kobold and it looks good but how does everyone fill them up? Straight from your tank? Wouldnt be cleaning much, would be good if could find something with spare barrels to have in van to just swop over? Im new to this so that may sound silly to some people lol /emoticons/smile.png

Met a window cleaner with backpack on one of these Taktix | Easi-Rider Fishing Trolley | Fishing Trolley he had made modifications, such as adding on hard plastic section on bottom and put large bolts through to keep backpack in place, but easy to lift on and off when needed, the bit at top that sticks out, I think he shortened it and puts hose on, but not much. It was light, and has pneumatic tyres which is good for stone chips.

Back