Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New customer

Like I said earlier everyone does business differently, these windows haven't been cleaned in years and she is very happy with the results now wants the conny roof done probably at low cost as she as read my personality and probably thinks that I'm going to do that cheap too as I explained that going on a 4 weekly round you don't pay a first clean charge etc. as for ending up being my best customer that could or could not be true im sure she realises going back on her word as saved her 50% of her year window cleaning outlay so an extra £5 every 8 weeks isn't going to break the bank, trust as to work both ways so far it seems one way atm

I'm not taking it personal just keeping it on a professional level At the moment.

Remember that this is a doctor whom I would consider that to be a professional.

as goes for the conny roof go in at a good rate and she then can take ir or leave it, got nothing to do what she think of you. Go for it

Waiting to hear back from her, I mentioned in the txt about the conny roof after £5 increase.

Will wait and see even though I could do with a few more customers im just not interested in people that say one thing and mean another like you said people can change their mind and if she decides to not go with the £5 increase that's her choice, just guess I have been very lucky with genuine customers from the start.

I

How many other use the first clean for free as a strategy I just don't think I could stomach doing a whole day's work for nothing the odd few on a day maybe but not a big block which is how I like to clean my new customers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
Bit of confusion here I don't mean I cleaned them for free just don't charge a first clean premium extra work and water just charged her a normal maintenance clean.

i got rooked last week. a guy who iv cleaned his flat windows twice before asked me to bring forward the next clean a tad to a monday cos hes getting married on that day. so i get over there on the monday erly before starting on the list proper and decide im gonna do it for free,as a kind wedding day gesture . anyhow i clean it and leave him a note , "this is on me,a wedding gift "

rings me a few hours later ,whats this note all about,i explain, he replies" im not getting wed i just said that cos i wanted to guarantee an erlier clean "

wtf!

Got what he wanted and for free haha seriously some folk have some neck on them that's for sure.

Back