Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

250 Brodex pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Funny how he needs the one you stock! :whistle:
probably because dougie works on a lot of these stystems and know what pumps-in this case goes into them,

dougies does help people when there stystems go down,i know that as he has helped me over the years when the diy bits have gone southwards i will say that dougie is always one to help-even if it doesn't mean a sale for him,you could just google that part number and find any supplier for that item or any other pump with the same psi and flow rate for that matter

Funny how he needs the one you stock! :whistle:
Not really @Green Pro Clean Ltd. The OP asked a question and Doug has the correct answer.

I have a mate in the window cleaning business who had a Brodex system and the pump packed up. A call to Brodex and they quoted something like £149.99 + VAT for a Shurflo pump. They refused to budge on price and he bought the identical one from Daqua for less than half the price. It was the identical pump.

Brodex then changed to another make (Aquatec I think) but they stuck their label one it. I guess that Shurflo (Williamson pumps) wouldn't sell to Brodex in the same way that they they stopped selling Varistream pc boards to them. I wonder how Spring Controllers got on with the Brodex account.

I have found Doug a very genuine guy who I have a lot of respect for. He is one of the suppliers that I trust along with Alex Gardiner and a couple of others. He will always go the extra mile to solve issues and answer peoples concerns.

Is Brodex up and running again? I haven't had a 'pole' text for a while now. At least the OP knows where he can go and also what he is looking for if he chooses to go elsewhere. He has even go the Shurflo Part No.

-

to be fair, these pumps are pretty indestructable,a new diaphragm and new brushes at the worst case scenario and they are up running again,
Agree. The only issues we had were the pressure switches. Once digital flow controllers were introduced to replace the pressure switch we never had a problem after that. One of the Shurflo pumps is 10 years old and the other 9 years. One of them has a duff pressure switch.

My little Shurflo pump refuses to die after 9 years! Despite being force fed hypo in last year it's still going

I have changed loads of these but the way the 250 litre is designed the pump is too low the ground and therefore gets whacked water in it etc.. Pumps don't seem to last on the 250 system. On the larger systems no problem as they are protected. You just need to change the plate on the pump on some and they will fit.

When you change it make sure your tank is drained.

Can anyone give me a contact number of a reliable person/company that can repair my 250 brodex pump in the liverpool area.

Can anyone give me a contact number of a reliable person/company that can repair my 250 brodex pump in the liverpool area.
Order a new one from Daqua who posted on this thread. Email him and he will help you.

Not worth having someone to repair it by the time labour and parts are costed out.

Are you sure its the pump? What about the controller?

Back