Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Quote Crazy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Had one of my best clients today, Knocked on the door and was offered coffee then she comes out with the KIT KAT, pays online before I left the driveway.

There out there but far and thew between.

started doing this late 2015 and boy if I had all the customers that I have removed then I would be taking a good wage, but its not all about the money for me..

Either no one round here wants a window cleaner or I'm doing something wrong.
1. Wrote a post on my timeline with a before/after photo of a window. Explain what I do etc.

2. Hit post and then clicked 'boost post'.

3. Set target audience as women aged 28-54 with interests: Gardening, Home, Home and garden & Family

4. 5-6 mile or so radius from my house.

5. Set the budget to £12.00 over 7 days.

Firstly I've had not a sausage from it.

Secondly it's actually used my budget and cost me money because of my Facebook friends who have seen it I've had 2 photo clicks, 1 page like and 3 post likes from people I already know.

So it's basically cost me £6 for a page like and a few post likes.

Am I doing something wrong here or am I just getting bad luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Join the club. Spent £20 and nothing /emoticons/sad.png One like for £20 YAY.

Back to the drawing board, i got some ideas lol.

Do you need it Damo :rofl: doing pretty well if I have the right guy hear!/emoticons/wink.png

If you boost it to your own town then it's more likely it'll get noticed more. This is due to customers on yer fb sharing it, or organic 'likes' increasing its reach.

A focused approach I think works. 1 town. Paused at night. Ask them to share it..on advert text. Use pics.

Works for me anyway. The 50€ I invested in Facebook advertising brought me back 500€

And the add has been live only for 48h now..

My main focus is on gutters and fascia.

Screenshot 2017-03-01 at 20.47.38.png

Glad to hear it's not just me then!

Cor throw me a bone would ya?[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[media]

The only success I have had on my Facebook page is with non window cleaning related posts. So going to do something for the town I clean in for free and then post about it. Then get it shared.

I have spent nearly £50 on facebook and not one customer. Don't get me wrong I have had Facebook customers and not one has been a messer.

I would say I have picked up about 30-50 customers from one group /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back