Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Loose liquidator handle

Clisty1989

Over the last couple of days ive noticed that my liquidator handle has come very loose, it has next to no grip on the channel and i cant seem to be able to get it to grip at all. Any ideas on how to rectify this guys? Or is it knackered. Dont fancy having to buy a new one as ive only had it since march!

Over the last couple of days ive noticed that my liquidator handle has come very loose, it has next to no grip on the channel and i cant seem to be able to get it to grip at all. Any ideas on how to rectify this guys? Or is it knackered. Dont fancy having to buy a new one as ive only had it since march!
You never get good hold with quick release handles, that's why I never bother with them, don't see the point. I'm thinking about drilling the screw holes out and fixing it permanently. You could try my idea in the thread 'Moerman claw handle'.

You never get good hold with quick release handles, that's why I never bother with them, don't see the point. I'm thinking about drilling the screw holes out and fixing it permanently. You could try my idea in the thread 'Moerman claw handle'.
Im using the moerman bicomponent handle for now and an old pulex handle on my small squeegee at the moment, dont use the small one much so its no biggie, just wished this one hadnt packed up

Back