Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Cards

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

HI what do yas all think would be a good price for 500 glossy business cards with card holder. I just paid £26 at vistaprint delivered to the door.Is this about right?

i to got some business cards off of vistaprint,that was pretty much what i paid for for 500 cards.and they do the job lol .

if your doing what i did and posting all the cards maybe this is a cheaper option

View attachment 3743

id print this off at a local libary,

1 sheet costs me 10p and i get 10 cards on 1 sheet of paper.

so 10 sheets cost £1 an i get 100 cards .

get 50 sheet costs £5 and you get 500 cards .

you do av to cut them up yours self ,i personly brought a cheap paper cutter on ebay for £2. a little bit time consuming but it saves you £20 ish each time.

D AN B WINDOWS FLYERS.docx

Thanks mate good to have an alternative especially one saving £20ish a time. I can always get her indoors as some cheap labour to do the cutting.

Takes a bit of time ordering of vistaprint from start to finish and wasnt sure about the price but that must be normal. Might keep the vistaprint for handing out face to face and print off to saturate an area.

cheers

i to got some business cards off of vistaprint,that was pretty much what i paid for for 500 cards.and they do the job lol .

if your doing what i did and posting all the cards maybe this is a cheaper option

attachicon.gif
D AN B WINDOWS FLYERS.docx

id print this off at a local libary,

1 sheet costs me 10p and i get 10 cards on 1 sheet of paper.

so 10 sheets cost £1 an i get 100 cards .

get 50 sheet costs £5 and you get 500 cards .

you do av to cut them up yours self ,i personly brought a cheap paper cutter on ebay for £2. a little bit time consuming but it saves you £20 ish each time.
That does work dont get me wrong but a full colour a5/a6 flyer would look much better and more professional /emoticons/smile.png

true it does look more professional.this is just a cheaper way to get your name out lol.if im talking to a potental customer i bring out the professional cards lol.

Back