Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

brush

tench0771

13226796_1684111918517468_2755593802682271323_n.jpg
13173856_1684111928517467_8362809969589923237_n.jpg

Oh Dear! Is that through work or was it left pushed up against something in storage. The main body of the brush still looks good. I find that to make my brushes last ALAP the brush head needs to hang free and clear of any obstruction when not in use.

12987192_1672710362990957_433207279302692901_n.jpg
all poles are hanging up out the way m8 its just from normal use ive now put a superlite m mixed on that should last yonks lol i just like the splay of the supreme but they just fray at the ends used to use tecbuk but the new liter stocks bend and wonky jets not good for the price of them

I'm currently using the Ultimate flocked brush for my everyday brush and am really liking it. I find they are really good on slug/snail trails. They also seem to have excellent bird poo scrubbing capabilities. Haven't yet needed to use a scraper and it's the middle of the breeding season. Bird poo everywhere!

i may try the ultmate next flocked or supreme flocked im shore my superlite will last a wile tho now im hot brush choyce in not that much of a issue as the hot water works so well

tench, i have 2 now like that, but still using them, supreme soft hybrid, great brush but the ends wear too quickly. its just because they get more use on the sides i think, i need to get a couple of new brushes

i may try the ultmate next flocked or supreme flocked im shore my superlite will last a wile tho now im hot brush choyce in not that much of a issue as the hot water works so well
Hi Tench

Hot water use will explain why the Supreme soft brush you have pictured is looking so done in:)

If you like the splay of the Supreme, then the Medium or the Stiff would work well with Hot Water.

The Ultimate range is a good bit lighter than the Supremes.

cold water only,

its just wear & tear going in & out of the sides on windows & frames.sometimes hitting the concrete side walls also, but not on purpose.

Alex, which ultimate is as good as this supreme hybrid soft brush

Hi Tench
Hot water use will explain why the Supreme soft brush you have pictured is looking so done in:)

If you like the splay of the Supreme, then the Medium or the Stiff would work well with Hot Water.

The Ultimate range is a good bit lighter than the Supremes.
hi alex ive only just gone hot last week the brush has bin like that for a wile now it started to go on one side after 2 weeks not shore if the soft is up to it ! ide luv to c the tecbuk bristels on ur supreme stock think there im not shore what type of bristels u use but i no tecbuk use polyester witch seem nce and soft like ur soft black but the tecbuk bristels dont were even after 3 years, ide be happy to day £45 for a brush that lasts that long ,maby the meadium one is beta for me ? i also am liking the superlite so ill stick with that for now as that one ive had for a year lite use as its bin on my big pole now slaped it on my slx22 /emoticons/smile.png

cold water only,its just wear & tear going in & out of the sides on windows & frames.sometimes hitting the concrete side walls also, but not on purpose.

Alex, which ultimate is as good as this supreme hybrid soft brush
You would probably like the Ultimate Flocked or the Medium-Soft - both are very easy brushes to use.

hi alex ive only just gone hot last week the brush has bin like that for a wile now it started to go on one side after 2 weeks not shore if the soft is up to it ! ide luv to c the tecbuk bristles on your supreme stock think there im not shore what type of bristles u use but i no tecbuk use polyester witch seem nce and soft like ur soft black but the tecbuk bristels dont were even after 3 years, ide be happy to day £45 for a brush that lasts that long ,maybe the medium one is beta for me ? i also am liking the superlite so ill stick with that for now as that one ive had for a year lite use as its bin on my big pole now slaped it on my slx22 /emoticons/smile.png
The Supreme Medium-Hybrid would probably be better suited and will definitely be longer lasting for you. The Supreme Soft is a very soft brush (softer than the Tecbuk) and as a result it does not last as long as other stiffer brushes - it does have a lovely feel on the glass though.

If you are liking the Super-Lite at the moment then I can recommend the Ultimate Medium-Soft brush as it cleans as well as a Super-Lite, lasts as well, but is a lot lighter.

1st day with the superlite not that keen on it if im honist i dont mind it on big pole but on my 22slx not so keen looks like ill be ordering a coulple supremes im guna get the meadium and the flocked much pefer the supreme brushes they just fiel rite to me nce waight and nice splay:thumbsup:

The sper lite dual trim medium mixed bristles. B and w I use. They're good but do wear out fast as I gve the sills a good go. Every time and bangs off wall wen goin side to side Lol

Agree with peter. When I switched to sill brushes a few years ago, I was stunned how much green **** and dirt it clears compared to standard brushes.

I found standard brushes 'skid' across grime, where as sill brushes 'grip' the dirt.

The other thing to consider with standard brushes is that if you haven't got roof to manoeuvre back, the stock of the brush can scrap along the sill leaving faint scratches. This doesn't occur with sill brushes.

I wonder if Alex is considering bringing out a sill brush in the ultimate range?

stopped using gs sill brushes a year ago as there utter shite ! I kill them off in under three months so we now use xline brushes which ive had one in daily use for over 8 months and still going strong I am a heavy handed with my gear

however I am keen to try gs new sill brush any news on it yet alex ?

Back