Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin

• Thread starter Stayclearwindowcleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

Stayclearwindowcleaning

My tap water is 54 and I just put in new resin and still coming out at 3 ? Will it still be OK to work with and any idea y it's coming out at that still. Thanks in Advance

Totally fine at 3 mate, I have used upto 10 and noticed no spotting at all.

Should be getting 0 off new resin though so thats not right, is the resin you used new from a sealed bag? Or saved resin from a previous fill?

I've got to the bottom of it now. It was missing the o ring in side the head must of been leaking water in. But coming out at 0 now. Thanks

I harvest and purify rainwater because my tap water is 119ppm.
My tap water is 54 and I just put in new resin and still coming out at 3 ? Will it still be OK to work with and any idea y it's coming out at that still. Thanks in Advance
i used to go up to 5 that was my limit,but my water is in 300,s so best thing is really want 000ppm

When I started out I didn't even know what a squeegee was. It was all ladders, leathers and scrims. Now its all tds, ppm, ro's, di, brushes on poles, flocked, monos, fans vs pencils. It's so much more fun than trudging up and down ladders all day especially on the hot days of summer. Not that we get many. I'm even warmer in the winter. All good stuff

By the way mine tap tds is 400ppm.

Back