Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing War

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

Went out knocking last night as it was a good sunny night. Brought pops and my cousin with me to speed things up. I run out of flyers so was using my windows cleaned cards. Anyway, I was working in the area earlier and seen 3 guys walking about, but when I was out knocking I still seen them!! So I rang my in laws who live there and it was other canvassers!!!

I'm not all that fussed as there is about 10 different cleaners already in here. I said I was going to spot this area when I got to 100 houses, last night put me up to over 80 and still had a few who said they would ask the misses or husband and get back to me...

Funny thing.. My cousin been out a few times knocking with us.. And we would usually drop a flyer to those who don't answer, but as we had none, my cus was putting windows cleaned today through everyone's door! He must done 100 or so before I caught on haha.. But hopefully that will make them ring and enquire!!

But that's me finished knocking this area I'm moving to a few other places I'm already in, then it's on to commercial

Ring Ring...

Hello, is that Belfast Cleaning?

Yeah it is is?

You cleaned my windows? I got one of them cards through my letterbox??

No but I can clean them for you?

----

Lol thats a great idea pal hehe /emoticons/tongue.png

You will get loads of people enquiring and you can do your sales pitch while on the phone /emoticons/tongue.png

Ring Ring...

Yeah it is is?

----

Lol thats a great idea pal hehe
nah more likeRing Ring...

Yeah it is is?

That'll be a tenner when can I come round and collect it.

might of been a couple of lads who canvass for me,they were in ollerton lastnite behind the tesco on the new estates

Ring Ring...

Yeah it is is?

----

Lol thats a great idea pal hehe /emoticons/tongue.png

You will get loads of people enquiring and you can do your sales pitch while on the phone /emoticons/tongue.png
No calls today lol they prob like having dirty window as did most of their neighbours!

When i go door knocking sometimes i say to people would u like a window cleaner ? And 1 or 2 people before said to me how much do i owe ya ? i go no would u like 1 but guess not asu got 1 /emoticons/tongue.png lol

One women goes 2 me yesterday... u only done my fronts didnt u ?

I go no wasnt me /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol

Back