Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What ppm do you change your resin?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm on DI in a softwater area. But if i let it go above 3 is get very spotty, once i had to re clean a whole day's worth of houses! So it's best for me to change as soon as i see 001

I have had spotting on my own windows at 003 so don't take a chance anymore changed as soon I see a slight rise in ppm.

I change my resin before it gets to 4ppm. It seems to last at 3ppm for ages. I have cleaned my own windows with 5ppm once to experiment and the results were spotless. The other day I checked my eater and it was 8ppm! I used it and ordered some resin sharpish. I am in a hard water area (300ppm).

You should be able to clean very well with 004 ppm. I done mine today at 003 and the windows are perfect, you might get spotting as seals leak and the dirt in air catching in droplets, its never goign to be bang on perfect is it!!!! There will be some kinda mark somwhere, its out in nature and dust fling around. But in the main I never had a complaint with WFP only compliments. I think its all in the rinse, anyhting up to 004 ppm you should be getting great results. Plenty or rinse /emoticons/smile.png

I use a 500 litre tank n use resin only...i change mine wen it tricklin threw at 10....or roll it round the garden n make it last a few more days...

as soon as its 00,1 we change as its simple to work out , its called pure water cleaning , not oh lets see what I can get way with cleaning
It's called window cleaning

As long as it's a perfect finish it's irrelevant how it's achieved

I have cleaned with 13ppm by accident and it is fine

Depends on your local water

I don't advertise myself as a "pure water" window cleaner

I am a "window cleaner" and that is that

Trad..wfp..whatever the job calls for

Latest Posts

Back