Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Urgent help with this big boy backpack!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Plumbing suppliers should have a hose repair fitting or similar that joins the 2 hoses with a couple of jubilee clips or fuel pipe clamps to secure it

That'll do it for now

Even more confused now haha,so the black pipe goes from front bottom corner of the backpack then same pipe feeds bk into backpack via the pump?

I'll just take the unit to a Plumb centre tomorrow then yeah,still struggling to understand sorry.

You have a backpack whereas i salvaged that pump from a pump and battery in a box that had a black pipe from the 25l drums and 1 from the pump to pole hose

That's why my pic looks weird to you

You should have 1 visible connection to black pipe which connects with that yellow nut

What have you connected it with?

There are still 2 connections but 1 is internal from tank to pump

View attachment 7168

You only need to connect the 1 black pipe to the backpack

Either with the yellow nut or any other connector supplied

If the yellow nut fits use that then cut the other end off if you have a connector attached and use something like an 8mm repair piece to join to pole hose

Simple dimple jobs a good un

Sorted cheers,yes the yellow end fits no issue (nut) and I'll cut the other nut off other end and get the connector

Glad i could help mate

They are all the same those backpacks

Whatever the make they are the same pump/battery/connections all made in china probably in the same factory

Designed as crop sprayers so not got the right connections for pole hose

@Clearvision I wasn't being rude just a joke take a chill pill it's a forum people come for information but to chat or what ever aswell I'm sorry you were offended il not correspond with you at all in future.

Cmr yeah I have a black nut at one end and a yellow nut at other,away up to daqua with the unit now.

Tested tsr there and it's coming through at 1/2 but the unger purification unit was firing it out at 0. Perhaps this is what I get for new rinsing these new canisters out with pure water.

So this backpack had had some practice this week, I've got better but still leaving about an inch or two of dirty marks at the top of window.

Why is this? Am I scrubbing too far up the facia?

If it's a first clean clean top of frame good rinse on to the next then and so on go back and clean the windows and rest of frame when the tops finished dripping. If it's maintenance clean cross top of frame rinse top of the glass couple of passes clean glass and frame start at top of glass rinse across rinse rest of glass top to bottom.

Cheers mate,was just still practicing on my folks house. Done better on a third storey building (pals house) when didn't going as far up the facia though.

Crapping it for first using on customers houses though! Haha.

Back