Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers Wanting A Bit Of Fun

rich_82

How many of your customers want you?

Do you mix business with pleasure?

Personally i try not to, its best for business /emoticons/smile.png I like to keep my personal life & business life seperate

We all have that 1 customer who looks like a horny f*ck** and you wouldnt say no to her ;-) hehe

How many of your customers want you?

Do you mix business with pleasure?

Personally i try not to, its best for business /emoticons/smile.png I like to keep my personal life & business life seperate

We all have that 1 customer who looks like a horny ****** and you wouldnt say no to her ;-) hehe
I've got a few yummy mummys,desperate housewives,singletons but always act in a professional manner especially if sunbathing in backgarden ,if they are trimming there hedge or strokein their bean,never look and always act professional.

I inform ladies that's going to have to be a hand job if the gap is too small for me pole. Gutter clearing methods I'm on about don't you know :Image13:

I've got a few yummy mummys,desperate housewives,singletons but always act in a professional manner especially if sunbathing in backgarden ,if they are trimming there hedge or strokein their bean,never look and always act professional.
I inform ladies that's going to have to be a hand job if the gap is too small for me pole. Gutter clearing methods I'm on about don't you know :Image13:
LOL :Image14:

im forever putting my foot in it...........

costomers do too.

its all abit of fun.

when i worked for sky tv years ago i got a few propositions of customers when i told them i couldnt instail sky for them......lol

sold some work few months ago with a customer that allways tryed it on, going on shes not getting her leg over, she would ask for inside windows to be done then try it on going on about sex all the time and feeling me up....................such a shame she was in her 70 s......!!!!

I tend to attract the more mature women myself. Don't know why but must be something to do with me long white beard :Image13:

costomers do too.

its all abit of fun.

when i worked for sky tv years ago i got a few propositions of customers when i told them i couldnt instail sky for them......lol

sold some work few months ago with a customer that allways tryed it on, going on shes not getting her leg over, she would ask for inside windows to be done then try it on going on about sex all the time and feeling me up....................such a shame she was in her 70 s......!!!!

costomers do too.

its all abit of fun.

lmao

I had one thursday it started peeing it down propper im standing in the garden trying to use the side of ythe house to sheild myself

When the lady opens the conny and says oh gavin come in bere in the dry so I pop inside the conny

She then proceeds to say do you want to strip off and il put your clothes in the tumble dryer if you like !!!

I was like no your ok thanks its only water im not going to melt lol .

Best thing was her hubby was sat in the living room !!!

Good job he was as you could have called for help :Image13:

I had one thursday it started peeing it down propper im standing in the garden trying to use the side of ythe house to sheild myself

When the lady opens the conny and says oh gavin come in bere in the dry so I pop inside the conny

She then proceeds to say do you want to strip off and il put your clothes in the tumble dryer if you like !!!

Good job you kept your kit on, otherwise her hubby would of literally demolished you.

Good job you kept your kit on, otherwise her hubby would of literally demolished you.
What if he was deaf though lol, I call these danger shags , do your business while her hubby is in the other room and hope he doesn't walk in haha

Thers not a week go by where I don't get me leg over with one customer or another...Part and parcel of the job.

Jokes,

Maybe they are swingers & don't mind what each other do lol

If you get your leg over does that mean you provide them with a free window clean or do you still charge them? hehe

I have problems getting my leg over a dwarf wall now so if I was to do the dirty deed would probably kill me off :Image3:

Back