Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Polarbrite-Eco-Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oh I don't know. If he's used good quality gear the pump, battery and flow would be somewhere knocking on 200 notes on prices I've seen. Haven't read the specs though, if there are any, takes to long for me to load up! So I'm officially undecided /emoticons/smile.png

Doesn't seem like much money to me....yes you could build a DIY one for that, but that's not a DIY one and is already built.

If good quality parts used, could be a bargin!!

thats wat i fort /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Doesn't seem like much money to me....yes you could build a DIY one for that, but that's not a DIY one and is already built.

I'd personally still build my own lol

Maybe already built, but it still looks DIY to me.And you could build a DIY one using cheapo parts like the one above, for around half that price.

Cheap parts ARE used....

Battery...'Haze' lead-acid 7ah £14.99

Cheap un-known brand pump 70psi.....ebay special

Manual flow controller which you can easily make yourself for a few £'s.

Like I said the only decent part on that set-up is the Unger Belt /emoticons/tongue.png .

Back