Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can you leave my windows over the winter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have job (£42) that will have a clean end of November then nothing until March. But they are out of the uk, so I'm ok with that. The rest of the time they pay on the nail, they make tea, very nice people. /emoticons/smile.png

I have a few customers like that, don't bother me anymore., I struggle in winter so doing me a favour really.....plus they are all good payers, I can work longer hours in the summer, so happy to take them back.....But I do understand, as we all still need to pay our mortgages and bills, what ever time of year it is.

I have job (£42) that will have a clean end of November then nothing until March. But they are out of the uk, so I'm ok with that. The rest of the time they pay on the nail, they make tea, very nice people. /emoticons/smile.png
I think this is the key thing^. If they are good customers otherwise, then I would respect them not wanting them done. But if they are in anyway on the 'maybe bin' list then it makes a good oportunity to get rid. Also depends how busy you are I suppose.

Back