Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paypal Card Reader

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

just wondered if anyone uses this for payments £99 one off fee then 2.75% transaction fee and anyone who is using it did your customers take up on it ok

Had it dumped it customers dont seem to trust these devises and be warned pay pal hold all your funds for 30 days before releasing your monies :Image5:

No mate just offer bank transfer which is best no charges, cheque , pay pal through my web site .Allot of mine are on standing order each month now build the trust with your customer they know you will turn up each month.

peace of mind all round,

Cardsave seem to be a decently priced terminal.. Although to benefit from it you really need to get a good few customers using it..

I had one from a different company and have it back because the @&£@" tried to rip me off!!

Iv now just been telling everyone to pay bank transfer.. As it's free

Best off with bank transfer. I have used Barclay's pingit you can download the app off Google play store. You just need a mobile phone.

Back