Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Pals Transit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Donny

So last November me and my mate went tae the mainland and bought vans, he was slagging me tae death for buying a Primastar, i telt him his new 56 plate Transit was a mistake, both vans are 07 plates both with 80k on the clocks, both bodies are in VGC

so whose is performing better

So far ive had to do the sum total off 0 things too my van zilzh nada nothing

The erm so called reliable Transit

1st and 2nd gears are knackered ( selector gone)

the dashboard light have conked out

the alternator has packed in

the steering rack has needed replaced

when he had it up on axle stands at the front , rusty water started running out off the bulkheads

oh dear oh dear oh dear hahahaha

i aint been winding him up at aw , who me i wudnae do that hahaha

So last November me and my mate went tae the mainland and bought vans, he was slagging me tae death for buying a Primastar, i telt him his new 56 plate Transit was a mistake, both vans are 07 plates both with 80k on the clocks, both bodies are in VGC

so whose is performing better

So far ive had to do the sum total off 0 things too my van zilzh nada nothing

The erm so called reliable Transit

1st and 2nd gears are knackered ( selector gone)

the dashboard light have conked out

the alternator has packed in

the steering rack has needed replaced

when he had it up on axle stands at the front , rusty water started running out off the bulkheads

oh dear oh dear oh dear hahahaha

i aint been winding him up at aw , who me i wudnae do that hahaha[/quot

I agree,when ever the new model transit comes out they look so nice but whatever firm I've worked for and everyone I know who's had one has had serious flaws,good ok fords eh.

I believe the connects are good vans, ive a Ford Focus car, nothing goes wrong and its not rusty, seems to be a Transit thing

Latest Posts

Back