Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best feeling in the world clicking that button!

I use cleaner planner mate.

So I go to work. Do my work. Then end of the day "sync". Then I have click one button which starts off all my Gocardless payments. Meaning I get paid in 5 days. Cleaner planner does everything for me.

I thought go cardless was only for direct debit set ups? Or can it also be used as a reminder for payment?

I wouldn't want customers paying beifre I get round to do there windows...

I also use GoCardless through CP, yes it's nice to click the button for the ones that are signed up. Are you getting special treatment getting paid in 5 days? Always 7 days for me.

I also use GoCardless through CP, yes it's nice to click the button for the ones that are signed up. Are you getting special treatment getting paid in 5 days? Always 7 days for me.
7 days? So on cleaner planner does it say you clicked start 6 and 7 days ago. Then get paid ?

View attachment 5691

Here is one I started today, it always gets to 7 days in age before it pays out, from what customers tell me, it is taken from their bank nearly straight away, so GoCardless hold the funds for a few days before paying, I guess thats where they make extra money?

The odd one has been 8 days for me! But all are 7 days before I get paid out. Maybe it's different for you but not sure why?

So can you set this up to only take payments when you click the button? I was under the impression gocradless was basically direct debit same date each month or whatever?

So can you set this up to only take payments when you click the button? I was under the impression gocradless was basically direct debit same date each month or whatever?
Exact same thing I'm wondering...

I use ping it for some customers and that is great for this exact problem

The reason I have never bothered with it is you get the occasional "not this time" or bad weather, get over busy/whatever and can't make it exactly on time.

just did some today that are just over a week late, I would feel terrible if I had already been paid and would likely get a call.

No, no, no and NO! Thats the whole idea of GC. You only click the button IF you have cleaned the house.

The slow way is to load gocardless up and click each job you have cleaned for that day. If you link GC to cleaner planner. you click ONE button and starts off all the payments. Once you have been paid. Cleaner planner takes it off the debt list. If the payment bounces, everyone gets emailed and debt it back on list.

Sounds great, I use Cleaner Planner now as well.

Wondering what the easiest way to approach customers would be.

Sounds great, I use Cleaner Planner now as well.
Wondering what the easiest way to approach customers would be.
More than happy to help on that front via PM and give you other GC tips.

In return if you do signup all i would ask is you use my gocardless link so will get £50 off in fees.

They take 1% of your bill £15 house, you loose 15p

Back