Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi Again

Mark Munro

Hi Again

I expect this will be deleted when Gav has woken up which is a shame as I have kept a eye on this forum everyday since I left and would like to say how well it has done, you all seem really nice people and keep it up

Hi Mark, I am willing to give you a second chance bud. But now that you also have a forum i hope that you will appreciate and respect the work I have put in to this forum and won't go poaching /emoticons/wink.png

Nice one Gav

Everyone deserves a second chance. And especially with the help & experience mark can give.

Welcome back MM.

Bloody hell everyone's coming back.

Where's big H

Hi Again
I expect this will be deleted when Gav has woken up which is a shame as I have kept a eye on this forum everyday since I left and would like to say how well it has done, you all seem really nice people and keep it up
Hey Mark :thumbsup: How's sunny Dorset?

Nice one GavEveryone deserves a second chance. And especially with the help & experience mark can give.

Welcome back MM.

Bloody hell everyone's coming back.

Where's big H
Indeed they do. /emoticons/wink.png I swear we have all been sucked in go some sort of time portal. All the oldies are back /emoticons/wink.png

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi mark,

Watched a lot of your videos, welcome back,

Do us all a favour though, use a better camera for those YouTube vids! :rofl:

Hi Mark, I am willing to give you a second chance bud. But now that you also have a forum i hope that you will appreciate and respect the work I have put in to this forum and won't go poaching /emoticons/wink.png

Hi Gav

I will not be poaching any people for my forum because I am closing it down when I have got 5 mins , I have so many things on the go now like setting up my show for next year to something very big in the pipeline , so really no time to run a forum as well

Back