Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dave gets a case of "the franks"

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
So been waiting all week for my slimline flipper to arrive

Decided I'll check my emails to see when it was despatched

No sign of any email

Turns out some numpty who ordered it in a drunken state didn't confirm the purchase by clicking confirm on his phone after putting in all the card details

Now just ordered it and clicked confirm

Am i turning in to frank??

Heeeeeeelp

the-dumb-ass-test-big.jpg

No i checked and not been charged for my last attempt at ordering

If 2 arrive 1 will go on ebay as it is free

For problems like this that's why ebay was started and are doing very well iv1e been there :feet: 2 many STELLA`S 2 many buttons (your not alone).

Can't drink stella

Turns me into an animal

Can drink 7.6% polish beer like i have on the go now all day long and be sober

Add 1 stella and the wife wants a divorce

Right so my wagtail turned up at 11

Already modded it changed to razr rubber and played with it

Blindin..can already 0 detail with it and use on a pole after about half hours playing

I think it is because i already use swiveloc and moerman swivel handle loose so already had the general technique

Think i have now made the swiveloc redundant

I ordered one of these on friday and it came yesterday. Havent dog eared yet but replaced with red razr and changed pad to sit above blade rather than under. Its a great bit of kit i can see me using this loads

I can see why boarcity uses them for all work

I like my fixed channels also but this seems effortless to use

Just going to do a job on wet decking to try it out on the pole

Wasn't doing anything today in this wind but might as wellnhave a play

Nice one...What wag is that one as they do a few?Got any links ?
It's a slimline flipper

I could put a liquidator channel in it if needed with a bit of ingenuity but it doesn't need it imo

I'm gonna jubilee clip one on

Once used to fanning with it on a pole i shouldn't need to detail anyway so can take it off

I just did 2 houses without ladders and minimal detailing. .just had to wrap microfibre round pole tip for a couple of details on skinny windows i couldn't fan

I have an old blue ribbon slimline wag kicking about somewhere
kickin about somewhere! thats sacrilege!!! , like saying youve got a bottle of very expensive vintage wine kickin around somewhere but you cant be bothered to open it

I've got loads of stuff kicking about somewhere as I don't have a bloody clue where I put things anymore /emoticons/biggrin.png

I found me mower grass box a year after I lost it. As soon as I said to the wife I had lost it she went and bought a new mower.

Now I can't find me bloody hopup but I'm betting I've left it in someones garage when I was packing away. I remember walking past it more than once thinking I've got one just like that :laugh:

Latest Posts

Back