Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

You will not believe it!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Will he last?

• Total voters

Calum Jennings

This guy is charging £5 per house regardless of size and people are all over him. I'll give it a few week and put something like:

Did you think the price was too good to be true?

Would you like a reasonable price for a regular window cleaner?

Give me a call to have your free quote. View attachment 6367

good luck to him I say!!! yes- he will end up with with work.it will be non payers- bad payers- and not todayers.all the **** that window cleaners have got rid of.

what you tryin to say??:confused:
clear.png
then again im miles from brum!!!
clear.png
/emoticons/wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
what you tryin to say??
Sorry Mark, thought that was obvious.

I was stating that (in my personal opinion) Birmingham is a hole of a town, a complete and utter dump and a place that if I never have to visit again as long as I live I will consider it a small blessing.

Hope that helps clarify what I was 'tryin to say' /emoticons/wink.png

thanks for the clarification.:rolleyes: feel much better now!!.you must have had a bad black country experience
clear.png
/emoticons/wink.png

This guy is charging £5 per house regardless of size and people are all over him. I'll give it a few week and put something like:
Did you think the price was too good to be true?

Would you like a reasonable price for a regular window cleaner?

Give me a call to have your free quote. View attachment 9160
Who are these idiots. Whatever you do, don't get into some kind of public row with him or his customers, just leave him be and he will fk off.

If you think its bad for window cleaning, its even worse for painting and decorating. I used to charge about 250 a room, and there were folk charging 50quid. There waseven one guy charging 80 inc paint.

Fiver..the guys a kn0b

I wouldn't trust any windy who can't even spell the thing he is

cleaning...consevertroy..excellent advert for his standards if he can't even get the ad correct

Why not go find the types of houses that take 3 hours each, tell them your gonna do them for free, then book him in to do them all and pay him directly.

A quick investment of £50 and you can destroy his soul in one week! /emoticons/smile.png)

Or just get him to do one of your streets where all your house r £15 ish. Pay him a fiver a house. Pocket a tenner a house for sitting in your van watching him /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm surprised people even bother having a windy in the areas mentioned. He's gonna struggle getting past the thrown out TV's and settee's to get to the glass, plus there'll probably be a pit bull running round the back garden :confused:

The mind boggles.

Who are these idiots. Whatever you do, don't get into some kind of public row with him or his customers, just leave him be and he will fk off.
If you think its bad for window cleaning, its even worse for painting and decorating. I used to charge about 250 a room, and there were folk charging 50quid. There waseven one guy charging 80 inc paint.
I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole! Lol. It's just frustrating

Or just get him to do one of your streets where all your house r £15 ish. Pay him a fiver a house. Pocket a tenner a house for sitting in your van watching him /emoticons/biggrin.png
I'd rather not destroy my reputation and trust that my customers have in me. I have heard a lot of stories from my customers saying that their previous windy would nick things when he came. Nice idea though

Back