Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with using George

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Amazin

when I click on left and right arrows it doesnt respond, i'm using the trial version right now and only have one job entered onto the databses. I cant seem to go back or go forward in time.

when I click on left and right arrows it doesnt respond, i'm using the trial version right now and only have one job entered onto the databses. I cant seem to go back or go forward in time.
That job is "green". That means it's a current job that is yet to be done. When it's done it will then place it in your schedule for the next time that it's due based on the info that you entered for it such as weekly/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly. Once you mark it as having been done you will be able to scroll across until you see it again!

Hope that helps. More importantly, I hope I'm right /emoticons/smile.png

View media item 24
Have look at this screenshot of my GEORGE, ooh err Mrs!!!

on the left, SUPERSTORE and CAFE COTTON, which are both done weekly, are in red because I haven't yet marked them as having been done. Because of this they are not yet showing up for next Friday.

Likewise, all the jobs in green on Monday and Tuesday, which are fortnightly are also not showing up if I look two weeks ahead. This is because they are set to be done every two weeks and they won't be scheduled in until they are done, are you still with me because I'm getting lost here :whistle:. By Tuesday, the jobs on Monday will turn red and will remain so until I mark them as done. Then and only then will they re-enter my schedule, two weeks hence. So, if I don't go to work on Monday and do that work on Tuesday instead and then mark it as done on Tuesday 3rd Nov it will then drop in to my diary on Tuesday 17th Nov

If you double click the job you will get a box that gives you options such as "done" and "paid". There are further options for you to adjust the date it was done and the date you were paid. If you change the date hat it was done this will adjust the date that it gets dropped back in to to your schedule based on the interval you have given it. Then you will be able to move across to see it again.

So basically, double click the job, mark it as "done" and it will reappear when it's next due!!!!

View media item 24Have look at this screenshot of my GEORGE, ooh err Mrs!!!

on the left, SUPERSTORE and CAFE COTTON, which are both done weekly, are in red because I haven't yet marked them as having been done. Because of this they are not yet showing up for next Friday.

Likewise, all the jobs in green on Monday and Tuesday, which are fortnightly are also not showing up if I look two weeks ahead. This is because they are set to be done every two weeks and they won't be scheduled in until they are done, are you still with me because I'm getting lost here :whistle:. By Tuesday, the jobs on Monday will turn red and will remain so until I mark them as done. Then and only then will they re-enter my schedule, two weeks hence. So, if I don't go to work on Monday and do that work on Tuesday instead and then mark it as done on Tuesday 3rd Nov it will then drop in to my diary on Tuesday 17th Nov

If you double click the job you will get a box that gives you options such as "done" and "paid". There are further options for you to adjust the date it was done and the date you were paid. If you change the date hat it was done this will adjust the date that it gets dropped back in to to your schedule based on the interval you have given it. Then you will be able to move across to see it again.

So basically, double click the job, mark it as "done" and it will reappear when it's next due!!!!
I'm getting a bit lost with all this, that link doesn't work either.

Latest Posts

Back